Saturday 31 August 2013

Merdeka Celebration and Happy Birthday to Khew Zhen Yuan 30/8/2013

Sambutan Kemerdekaan
Credits to Mr Ng Kim Hock.
* 我和Nicholas是不是很多余呢? Seems like this is U6S1's group picture LOL *

*
*
*

I would like to postpone the post about ASEAN Awareness Exhibition and Homestay due to my poor time management and some sad cases. I do not have enough time to update a long post AND I still slacking here and there. Arghh lifeless.

We are celebrating Merdeka day at SMK Kepong. It is quite boring as usual but it is quite fun at the same time. We are having fun moment with jokes and some funny act by others.

Singing patriotic songs and waving the flags is the compulsory things to do during the celebration for every school.

I like the moment that we are having interaction with one another. U6S1 and S2 should have interaction quite often. As what I think  Science Stream suppose to be one BIG family. Meh, my own opinion la.

AND today is a meaningful and big day for Khew ZhenYuan. Today is his birthday. And we had a celebration for him on Wednesday. Yay. And 我觉得我很多余 >o<
Group photo (y)

I still feel quite proud that I am still wearing school uniform and stay in secondary school to continue my Pre-U course. The reasons I like about SMKK are I met new friends and maybe having best friend as well and also met alot of good teachers. I would like to thank to Pn Lim, Pn Aw and Pn Wong and maybe some other teacher for giving some inspirations * sort of *

Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku, Happy 56th Independence Day Malaysia. My home 

End here. Kthanksbye.

Ferrate Lithium Superman
1.43 pm 31/8/2013 FVSL

No comments :

Post a Comment