Thursday 8 August 2013

Bookfest 2013

Yea. The very very first time went to bookfest w SMKK schoolmates. I am the only one from U6Sc2. Now I only realized this. Dafuq. Have a nice day btw. I get to know more about Chee Hoe and Chee Weng. They are nice people :)

Well, I will start my topic today. The main reason I went to bookfest is my friends banana me to go and we went there to sapu stationery :P

Hmm, so now let the photos do the talking part ;)

Each correction tape only costs RM 1!
Each Pilot G1 gel pen also costs RM 1 and its refill is only RM 0.50 !
It is so cheap until I cannot force myself form not bringing them back XD

This is Yap Chee Weng !
First time outing w him and he is fans of Black Jellyfish 黑色水母.
Hmm. See how happy he is.

We are heading to Hall 1 to sapu stationery XD


We are finding for STPM reference books and searching for Chee Weng, Chee Hoe and others

AND AND AND I met my ex-colleague (middle) haha. Currently she is a STPM student but she refuse to transfer to SMKK. Aish

Group photo *I like this so much* ♥ ♥ 

On the way to food court !!




Hotplate Chicken Yee Mee with egg *yums yums*

So called 'group photo' cos I am le photographer so I am not inside :/

So we find someone to help us to take photo BUT she always take photo when I am NOT READY -o-
Not so satisfied w this photo Ish

Le girls group

Last, I able to capture Chee Hoe's white skin around his biceps XD

Actually we have captured alot of random photos and we have such a no-point-but-interesting-conversations in KLCC, KTM, LRT hahaha.

And I would not like to post this to fb is because I worried about Ming Jin *wtf* Since he is prohibited for outing. BUT BUT BUT at least I should banana him right? Felt so sorry to him. I am having fun w Chee Weng, Chee Hoe and others w/o banana-ing him AISH. 我突然很内疚,对不起许铭仁 :(


*****************************************


I really felt happy for today. I felt like got ppl care about me, want to have outing w me, and I am not alone :) TQVM for everything Chee Weng, Chee Hoe, Wai Ching, Kah Mun, Mun Kaik, Choi Ying and Xu Xuan.

No comments :

Post a Comment