Saturday 15 April 2017

Conversations, hopes & etc.

Remembering those time with parents and having a night chat with them, they were reminding me to take care of myself, not to let myself fall sick and always ask me to sleep earlier and not to burn midnight oils.

Parents are the one who truly cares and take seriously about us. To let my parents feel relief, I chose to go to bed before 12 a.m. and started to care about my own health. My bone is brittle when I was young and I had been informed for having Scoliosis when I was 18 or 19 years old. Scoliosis is the abnormal lateral curvature of the spine. This is kind of bad news for me. Although it doesn't affect much in my daily life. But who wish to have this. I beat no one. I am just like a normal person as you but it is obvious that my spine is in 'S' shape when I am shirtless. This thing already happens for years and it's just like a part of me. I went for checking and took an X-ray before and the result shown that the curvature of the spine was less than 10 degree. So normally they will do nothing if it is less than 10 degree. But after all, I still hope that this condition can be better. So I went to my university clinic to have a check up for my bone growth. And the doctor asked me to go for weekly physiotherapy. I was so surprised that the doctor says this to me. I would just give a try to everything to get better.
the appointment date and time for my physiotherapy


Since I have no class on Friday, so I did spend some time in the clinic. I checked my blood pressure as well. And my blood pressure was 119/65 and the heartbeat is 90. I thought it was low blood pressure and my friend who is a nurse in Singapore now, message me that my reading is still considered normal.
Thanks to Yee Moon!

There is a small funny incident that happened in the past. I remember I went to a blood donation at Maluri Grace Church. The doctor asked me to measure my blood pressure and the reading showed that I am in low blood pressure condition. For me, everything that is not in normal condition is just not fine. So I asked the doctor the way to increase the blood pressure. The doctor told me not to worry much. My blood pressure will increase when I getting old. HAHAHAHA. I can't imagine that I asked this kind of silly question ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Every parent must be having the same hope and expectation which has the chance to see their children grow up, success in life and get married in the future. I get to notice this when having a conversation with my parents.

The reason why I write this is because of the recent show that I watch 'Sister's Slam Dunk'. 'Sister's Slam Dunk' is a show that helps those female celebrities to fulfill their dreams that have been forgotten as the time passed.

Jessi 제시, a Korean female rapper/singer, is one of the dreamers. She grew up in Korea alone at the age of 15. She and her parents have no time for one another. So the show director decided to realize her dream to meet her parents that lived in U.S. The whole episode is so touching. Her dad wrote down a wish list. One of the wishes was to watch his daughter get married to a guy whom reliable and foster his daughter's talent. The show not only fulfills her daughter's dream but his dream as well. The show did a pretend wedding. I can't really describe the feeling, but you can feel the warmth, the care and the proud of a parent towards their children by watching the show.
The sexy Jessi 제시

Recently I have a serious problem that cannot be solved. I make my roommate angry, I can't really focus and memorize for tests. I do not like to care much for the exam result, but I get irritated everytime when thinking of the PTPTN loan and my current CGPA. One of my China friends, Joehsueh Zhao, understands my feeling without sharing my thoughts to him. He will update his WeChat Moment every day. And today's moment totally is for me.
想逃避,没地方,想坠落,没胆量。
This is my current situation... 

No comments :

Post a Comment